Slots.gg (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. Be assured that the person(s) with access to your data will keep your information confidential and only access and use information on your account when needed for internal purposes and on a need-to-know basis only.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website https://www.slots.gg (the “Website”). This includes information provided at the time of opening an account with us, depositing funds, playing, or participating in the games, events, and services on the Website, posting material or requesting services or information. We also ask for a copy of your ID, passport, or driver’s license.
Details of your visits to the Website, including, but not limited to, your betting and gaming activities, the resources that you access, traffic data, location data and communication data, whether this is required for our own accounting purposes, risk assessment, security reviews, compliance procedures or otherwise.
Details of transactions you carry out through your account with us.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We or one of our licensors or suppliers may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and licensors. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason as above, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, to store information about your preferences, such as language and odds type, and to recognize you when you return to the Website. While placing a bet, information will be temporarily stored in a cookie until the transaction has been completed.
Where we store your personal data
All information you submit to us is stored and kept on secure servers. Any payment transactions and submissions of personal information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To provide you with information, products, games, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
To carry out our obligations arising from any transactions entered between you and us.
To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our games and services.
To notify you about changes to our games and services.
We may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about games, goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Slots.gg or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Slots.gg Terms of Website Use or the Slots.gg Betting and Gaming Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Slots.gg, our customers, licensors, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will disclose any information to the LGA and to any other authority in case of fraudulent activities or inquest from the relevant authorities.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Slots.gg.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Who we are:
If you have any concerns or would like more detail about how we process your Personal Data, you can contact us using [email protected].
Protecting Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data isn’t just protected by the quality, commitment, and high standards of Slots.gg, it’s also protected by law. The law states that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so, and it must be one of the following:
• To fulfil any contract that we have with you
• We have a legal obligation
• Where you have consented to the processing
• When it is in our legitimate interest
• When it is in the public interest
• When it is in your vital interests
When we have a business or commercial reason to process your Personal Data this is referred to as a legitimate interest. Your Personal Data is still protected, and we must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data, we will tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are and provide you with a method to raise any questions or objections you may have. However, compelling grounds for processing such information may over-ride your right to object.
How long we keep your Personal Data
Whenever your data is kept by Slots.gg we will ensure that it is appropriately protected and only used for acceptable purposes.
We will keep your data for the period that you are a customer of Slots.gg.
If you are no longer a customer of Slots.gg, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations. Your Personal Data may be kept longer if we cannot delete it for technical reasons.
Why we process your Personal Data
If you choose not to provide your Personal Data it may prevent us from meeting legal obligations, fulfilling a contract, or performing services required to run your account. Not providing your Personal Data may mean we are unable to provide you with products or services.
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
• Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email
• Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone, or other means
• Your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out
• Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone, or other means
• Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
Where it is reasonable for us to do so and not detrimental to your rights and freedoms, we also collect Personal Data from publicly available sources such as internet searches, Companies House, and broadcast media.
Social Features of Our Products
If you choose to participate in any of the social features that we provide with our products (such as chat rooms) Slots.gg may store, record, or otherwise process this data.
Personal Data we share with others
We may share your Personal Data with these other organizations:
• Law enforcement agencies, regulators, and other authorities
• Credit reference agencies
• Fraud prevention agencies
• Identity verification agencies
• Sports governing bodies
• Organizations that introduce you to us
• Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
• Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
Depending on the products you choose to use we may need to share your Personal Data with the third parties that provide those services. Where your Personal Data are transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we require that appropriate safeguards are in place.
We may also disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, or successors in title to our business.
Data Transfer Outside the EEA
We will only transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA where:
• You have given your explicit consent, or
• It is necessary for us to set up or fulfil a contract you have entered with us; or
• To comply with a legal duty or obligation
If we do transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA, within the group or to our business partners, we will take measures to ensure it is protected to the same standards as it would be within the EEA by relying on one of the following:
• The country that is receiving your Personal Data has been found by the European Commission to offer the same level of protection as the EEA. More information can be found on the European Commission Justice website.
• We will use contracts that require the recipient to protect your Personal Data to the same standards as it would be within the EEA
• Where the transfer is to the USA and the recipient is registered with Privacy Shield. Privacy Shield is a framework that ensures Personal Data is protected to a level approved by the EU. Read more about Privacy Shield on the European Commission Justice website.
In some instances, we may be compelled by law to disclose your Personal Data to a third party and may have limited control over how it is protected by that party.
Your rights over your Personal Data
We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Data, including:
• Withdrawing your previously granted consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing
• Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
• Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
• Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
• Erasure of any Personal Data that we process
• Restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
• Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’
• The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
• The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view and to request that a human review the decision
For more information on these rights, you can contact [email protected]
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently.